As in every forum, there must be a few rules to follow to ensure the best user experience.
• No bullying ─ We are humans and must respect each others, regardless of religion, skin color or sexual orientations.
• Keep it friendly ─ You should not swear or curse excessively.
• As english as possible ─ Speaking any other languages is not prohibited but try keeping it english as much as possible.
• No spam ─ Do not try to spam the forum with useless threads or replies.
• Post appropriately ─ Post everything in appropriate sub-forums.
• Impersonating is bad ─ Do not try to impersonate someone. If discovered, this will lead to a ban.
• No punishment evading ─ This will worsen your punishment.
• No NSFW ─ NSFW is prohibited in all of its forms, an inappropriate name or profile picture will lead to a suspension.